Carinya, Aberdeen NSW
Originally a very productive dairy farm, Carinya, with its frontage to the Dart Brook and excellent 279 MgL irrigation water licence is a well managed and extremely versatile farm.
Carinya is located adjacent to the Dartbrook Road, 7.5km west of Aberdeen and 12km north of Muswellbrook.
Grazing and Pastures:
Carinya was a successful dairy farm for many years, but now operates as a fattening paddock. It has the capacity to produce lucerne hay and oat crops for livestock.
As a steer fattening enterprise, it is suggested 100 steers can be taken to light trade weight twice in a year.
- Area: 46.47 hectares (114.8 acres)
- Structures: 5 bedroom cottage, large machinery shed
- Water: Easement from Hunter River supplies 279 MgL irrigation water. Bore provides stock and domestic water.
- Zoning: RU4: Primary Production Small Lots
- LGA: Upper Hunter Shire Council
- Rates: $2,659.68