Ideal fattening & farming country – representing the ‘best’ of the district.
- Highly Productive – 829ha (2,049ac) of gentle eastern fall country representing the “best” of the district
- Excellent Location – approx. 12km NW Merriwa, 75km Scone, 110km Mudgee, 165km Tamworth, 195km Dubbo, 200km Newcastle, 330km Sydney – located 29km from Templemore
- Well Watered – Very reliable stock water: Bow Creek, 2 equipped bores with trough network, large surface dams. Above average rainfall – approx. 660mm
- Mixed Farming – Sheep, cattle, pasture, cropping country. Approx. 85ha arable
- Carrying Capacity – Rated at approx. 6,000 to 6,400 DSE. Assessed to carry approx. 300 to 320 cows
- Improvements – 3 BR weatherboard house, cattle yards with crush & cradle and woolshed
- Parkway & Templemore are being marketed in conjunction with Meares & Associates, Sydney